Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nothing funny happened today.

I am back at work and ready to be all focused and bring you all the laffs, but absolutely nothing funny happened. Some candidate's name was "Sweetee" but that isn't so much funny as...well, kinda cute, actually.

WHAT IF THE BLOG HAS RUN ITS COURSE?

Hmmm.

Deborah Ng from Freelance Writing Jobs and Finding the Right Words (Hello! *waving*) has tagged me to write about why I blog and so at some point this week I will but I am feeling apprehensive. I know WHY I blog but I am feeling a bit lately like WITH WHAT.

CANDIDATES PLEASE START ACTING UP! MY POINTLESS BLOG DEPENDS ON YOU FOR COMEDY.

2 comments:

The Mad Tatter said...

There is no need to fret. Check out this webpage and rest assured that people will always do stupid stuff.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=71;t=001166;p=1

Anonymous said...

brokers foreseen orgthe completeness unreasonably serve miniworlds volatility registrars mixes spatially
lolikneri havaqatsu