Monday, April 09, 2007

Off-Topic: I don't want to do this to you, Reader...

...but I have to.

Back whenever "The Twilight Zone" TV series came back in the 80's or 90's or...wait a minute, this is the internet, I don't need to wonder, I can research. Hold, please.

.
.
.
Okay, it was the FIRST revival of "The Twilight Zone" which took place from 1985-1989, there was one episode I saw that has stuck with me to this day. Actually, there are two, but only one is relevant to this blog post.

This one was about someone figuring out the meaning of life, but it drove them crazy, and every person they told it made THEM crazy and so on and so forth. At least I think that's what it was. I could probably research that on the internet, but I am a busy lady.

Anyway, I think I have the blog post containing the YouTube clip that might be the internet equivalent of this. I saw it a few days ago on the blog 99sense (which, by the by, brilliantly showcases the stuff you find at discount stores, which I am all about).

Kangsta, the author, leads into the clip by saying, about the woman in the clip, "This chick owns me." I read that and was all, "Whatever, Internet Hyperbole!"

I watched it, and thought, "Well, okay. That is kinda special."

But now days later and I cannot get this clip out of my head. Not just in a song-stuck-in-my-head-way but...

This

chick

owns

ME.

Cue field of stars with floating window frame.

Anyway, it's at the very bottom of this post. You COULD just scroll down, but what's your hurry? Read the whole thing - it's all pretty damn funny.

2 comments:

FreeOscar said...

The Glad Bag Outfit only works with that haircut by the hairdresser.

tbd said...

And that's plenty.