Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another reason I distrust Western medicine.

A few years back, I worked in Staffing at a major hospital.

Because I was the young whippersnapper on staff, I got stuck with the task of retrieving passwords for employees for the internal job posting site.

So one day, I get a message from one of the staff nurses who needs a password reminder so she can apply for another position at the hospital.

I check in the system and her password was - I shit you not - BLACKDEATH.

Despite the really excellent health plan and stellar reputation of this organization...let's just say I did not avail myself of their services very often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is actually a nice post,
keep it up.

Have a look at my web site ... Twitter Password Recovery Tool